close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MagSafe , Hirtenberger, and Federal Premium Ammo For Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dengel, Jun 7, 2004.

1. dengel

dengel Deceased

Greetings all.

I have the following items up for sale:

Two boxes (2) of Federal Premium Hydrashock JHP 9mm 124 gr +P+ labelled "For Law Enforcement Only". These are 50 round boxes Stock number P9HS3G. Ammo is completly new feshy and shiny.

Price - $16.00 per box + $3.00 per box UPS Ground shipping.

Ten (10) "cards" of MagSafe 9mm 52 gr "Agent Loads". Very fast rounds, and some would argue excellent self defense ammunition. Somewhat rare to find - these are the new style. These rounds will go 2120 FPS out of a Glock 17 wth a yield of 519 Ft/Lbs of force. They are completely safe out of any modern firearm, as they are NOT +p or +p+. Packaging is 8 rounds per "card".

Price - $13.50 per card + $2.00 shipping for up to 4 cards, then $5.00 up to 10 cards

Six (6) "cards" of MagSafe .45 Super SWAT Rounds. These are 68 gr loads that reach 2260 FPS with a yield of 771 Ft/Lbs of Force (out of a S&W 4506). Packed 8 wounds per card

Price - $15.00 per card + $3.00 shipping for 1 to 3 cards and $6.00 for 4 to 6 cards.

Two (2) sealed boxes of 9mm Hirtenberger 100gr +P+ Soft Point rounds. Labelled "Law Enforcement Grade". Extremely rare to find, since they do not import this ammo any longer. Packed 50 rounds per box. Excellent rounds for those who cannot carry hollowpoints because of state laws, or in the event you need a little better "hard trget penetration"

Price - $35.00 per box + $3.00 shipping per box

Please feel free to email me with an offer if you are so inclined. Money orders / or alternate methods of payment (i.e. checks, cash, paypal etc to be discussed)

2. dengel

dengel Deceased

PM repllied to ...