close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mags for sale at GSSF matches....

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HokieGlocker, Oct 22, 2002.

1. HokieGlocker

HokieGlocker WannaBeGlocker

I have been away for a few months and wanted to see if there are still some good deals on Mags at the diffrent matches. I have been able to pick up G19 and G23 mags in the past.

The reason for asking is I just got my commemorative and a G34(Class C winner gun) and am looking for some G17 Hi-Caps. Has anyone seen 17s at matches? If so what was the price and number available?

Thanks

HokieGlocker

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

The only Hi-caps I have seen at the last 5 or 6 matches have been G23 and 10mm. Seems like all the G17 and 22's are long gone. You can still find them on the internet IF you can trust the seller and the price. Of late there have been several cases of inflated prices and ripoffs. Glad I got mine a couple years ago.

3. HokieGlocker

HokieGlocker WannaBeGlocker

Well I will put this feeler out there.....

I may seem cheap, but I am a picky kind of guy. I am looking for 2 Hi-caps for my 17 and 34. These are my daily carry guns and I would like the additional security of the high-cap mags. But most especially it makes it easier at my GSSF matches when I have bettered my humility and used all 11 shots allowed.

If you know of or would be willing to part with 1 or 2 of these mags for a price of ~$55/mag. Please contact me.

J Holsinger
    acj7464@hotmail.com