Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· INFRINGED
42,158 Posts
Are you guys done being turkeys?

So the OP called a magazine a clip. Big deal.

I personally prefer GI magazines. If you like, you can rattle can them the color of your gun. I wasn't aware that Magpul was still doing color magazine. I thought they went with black only, but I guess that could have been for the panic only.

You should be able to find colored D&H magazines to suit your gun. They are a top of the line aluminum GI magazine.

· Registered
172 Posts
But all joking aside....I have plenty of GI's and plenty of Magpuls...I personally like the Magpuls better, but they ain't cheap.

My personal favorite is the 20 round magpul, I use 2 of those more than I use any other of the 30's.
A lot more user friendly if you are just plinking and maybe a little woods walking with it. And the color matches my rifle, it's all black just like my glocks :)

· Beretta 92 Nut!
7,532 Posts
But all joking aside....I have plenty of GI's and plenty of Magpuls...I personally like the Magpuls better, but they ain't cheap.

My personal favorite is the 20 round magpul, I use 2 of those more than I use any other of the 30's.
A lot more user friendly if you are just plinking and maybe a little woods walking with it. And the color matches my rifle, it's all black just like my glocks :)
I just bought my first 20 rounder this week. Seems to work well. Always used 30 round Pmags prior to that

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.