Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Infidel :)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with the Magpul OD Green stuff?

Wanted to swap my furniture over to Magpul stuff in green, and the green/OD green they have now looks more dark brown/baby green than OD green or any other green I have ever seen? :(

Rectangle Line Wood Font Automotive exterior

This stuff really that brown in hand / in sunlight?

Don't want "another black rifle", don't want tan :( What was wrong with the old Magpul foliage green?

Thanks Magpul :mad:

Eric

Anti-Federalist
MagPul OD Green may be a shade darker than typical ODG, but Foliage Green isn't even REMOTELY the same color as ODG. They are two completely different colors.

Here's what I have that from MP that is ODG.

Rectangle Motor vehicle Font Wood Tints and shades

Premium Member
Foliage green is what I鈥檝e always liked. It matches the color of a slightly faded ODG field jacket or a set of fatigues

Reactions: Sherlock913

Registered
Foliage green is what I鈥檝e always liked. It matches the color of a slightly faded ODG field jacket or a set of fatigues
I liked it as well, I tried to snatch up all the foliage green Magpul parts I could after they announced they were killing it off.

What's up with the Magpul OD Green stuff?

Wanted to swap my furniture over to Magpul stuff in green, and the green/OD green they have now looks more dark brown/baby green than OD green or any other green I have ever seen? :(

View attachment 1004105

This stuff really that brown in hand / in sunlight?

Don't want "another black rifle", don't want tan :( What was wrong with the old Magpul foliage green?

Thanks Magpul :mad:

Eric
It looks normal IRL. That pic is not accurate. They had OD green and foliage in their lineup at the same time.

Here's an example I built for a buddy.

Infidel :)
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I liked it as well, I tried to snatch up all the foliage green Magpul parts I could after they announced they were killing it off.

It looks normal IRL. That pic is not accurate. They had OD green and foliage in their lineup at the same time.

Here's an example I built for a buddy.

Is that the OD? I can live with that if that is it (the OD Green)

Thanks -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts