Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
"Hello, I have a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard up for sale @ $10 Shipped CONUS It is BNIB never used in any way and black in color. This is the Metal version NOT Polymer MOE version. Discreet PayPal Only Send questions to [email protected] or PM here.

Thanks

John "

I will take it, let me know your pp address. tnx

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I do not know what is going on with this seller, but I will never deal with him again.
Bad communication - actually NO COMMUNICATION.
I posted "I will take it", later he was on-line and ...no response back.
Sent him funds and pmed him, same story: on-line - no response.
Today he refunded me back without any explanation.
Thanks for nothing.
Big fat -1.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Read your paypal email I included a message as to why I refunded you. Another Forum member bought and paid for the trigger guard. Yes he did not post I'll take it but he said he would take it before you and sent funds first. You sent me 2 belligerent PM's acting like a child, Then without even talking to me sent funds. There is a right way and a wrong way to conduct yourself on GT and your actions speak for themselves. I in NO way wronged you or burned you and have been a member here longer than you. I have Hundreds of POSITIVE transactions and will have hundreds more WITHOUT your business.

Thanks for keeping it professional,

John

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Could have answered my 1st pm, and tell me that it was sold.
"2 belligerent PM's were I am acting like a child" ?

1st pm

" http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1314257
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________"
was with reference to your post
where I said I will take it,

2nd pm
''xxx, you have sent $10.00 USD to xxxx xxxxr''
paypal

My name
My address"

That is all I ever sent to you.
If I sent something otherwise, go ahead and post it.
Without talking to you??? You kidding? 2 unanswered pms, not enough?
You are welcome.
On this note GOOD LUCK to you and your future transactions, BTW you may want to post that it is SOLD.

·
Infidel USA
1,622 Posts
"Hello, I have a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard up for sale @ $10 Shipped CONUS It is BNIB never used in any way and black in color. This is the Metal version NOT Polymer MOE version. Discreet PayPal Only Send questions to [email protected] or PM here.

Thanks

John "

I will take it, let me know your pp address. tnx

Thanks for the tip! :steamed:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello trying to get a tracking number, refund or my troy grip soon sent money order several weeks ago. Told me on Jan. 30 I would get my tracking number that day still don't have it.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Hello trying to get a tracking number, refund or my troy grip soon sent money order several weeks ago. Told me on Jan. 30 I would get my tracking number that day still don't have it.

He will give you a lecture, like

"There is a right way and a wrong way to conduct yourself on GT and your actions speak for themselves. I in NO way wronged you or burned you and have been a member here longer than you. I have Hundreds of POSITIVE transactions and will have hundreds more WITHOUT your business."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts