Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a G43 Magguts magazine spring/ follower kit. It replaces the factory parts and makes the capacity 7+1 now. Uses the factory floor plate. Works GREAT!!

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
I have MagGuts +1 kits in my P380, G42 and G43. I like them as I prefer a flat magazine base on my carry pieces. It just makes them more concealable.

I had to modify my ejector in my G43 to assure reliability with JHP's, but since the mod, I have many thousands of rounds through it with zero failures.

For whatever reason I have been unable to get my Kahr CT380 to function properly with the MagGuts +1 kits, but I suspect that is more the gun needing to go back to the factory, versus a MagGuts issue.

·
State of Jefferson Resident
764 Posts
I have the plus 1 Kit's in a couple of S&W shield 9mm mag's. Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 rounds through each mag. With nary an issue. 100% reliable so far.

·
G43 Fanboy
1,839 Posts
I’m a big fan of MagGuts been using them with my G43s together with Pearce +1 extensions. So far they are working great with my carry ammo, as well as the the practice ammo.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts