close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

magellan gps 310 satellite navigator handheld

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Jun 9, 2006.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

this is a gps i found going through boxes. used once during camping. in good shape and works fine but some scratches in case (screen fine) look at the pic. here is some info off the site:

Affordable, rugged and pocket-sized, the Magellan® GPS 310 adds a new level of fun and safety to your adventure. The GPS 310 lets you explore the outdoors with confidence; you'll always know exactly where you are and where you're going to within 15 meters or better. Save your route with up to 10 legs while the trip odometer tells you exactly how far you've traveled, making it easy to find your way back.

Advanced power management and weather-proof construction make the GPS 310 a reliable GPS receiver under any conditions.

The GPS 310 gives you the advantages of GPS in a valuable of features:

Accurate
    The GPS 310 gets a precision fix on your exact location by tracking up to 12 GPS satellites simultaneously. Equipped with a super sensitive quadrifilar antenna designed for fast satellite signal locking, the GPS 310 is accurate to within 15 meters or better.

Easy to use
    An intuitive interface provides easy setup, and dedicated function buttons put the power of GPS at your fingertips.

Multiple views
    Three graphic navigation screens show heading, bearing, speed, direction, ETA, and your exact position in a number or formats, including longitude/latitude, Universal Transverse Mercator and Ordnance Survey of Britain Conversion.

Advanced power management
    You get up to 20 hours of continuous operation on two AA batteries.

Save routes and waypoints
    The ability to store your route, with 100 waypoints and up to 10 legs, to easily find your way back again.

Satellite status
    The GPS 310 displays all satellites in view of the receiver and gives you a little info on their status.

DGPS ready
    The GPS 310 accepts RTCM 104 signals from your DGPS receiver, for even better accuracy.

Data exporting
    Use your favorite PC navigation software with easy, standard data exporting and a GPS 310 data cable.

Built to perform on the most challenging and rigorous adventure.

Large backlit display
    Easily view all the GPS information you need to make your adventure fun and safe, even at night.

Rugged construction
    Rubber armored, impact resistant plastic allows you to confidently take your GPS 310 on that next great adventure.

this includes book and batteries (i will pull but ship with it). $75 shipped to lower 48 states. i may concider partial trades for 10mm ammo and brass along with 10mm/.40 cal bullets (fmj/jhp), .45 acp dies for reloading on a lee press and glock 20 hi cap mags. or make me a offer. thanks for looking[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

will sell for $65 shipped

3. glocktoys

glocktoys

make me a offer, i have a bike here also listed so the two can go together if the offer is good (a laptop or guns would be nice)

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

i still have this and need mags and ammo for a walther ppks in .380 and holsters and for a fn 5.7. 10mm ammo also needed and reloading stuff for 10mm. and glock 19, 20 and 27 mags

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

ammo or mags would be nice. this is great for trips and if you run or bike as it will shot total distance traveled and travel speed (check that speedo in the car).

6. waterwolves

waterwolves

Glocktoys, email sent!

7. glocktoys

glocktoys

8. glocktoys

glocktoys

still got it, any trades? need fn 5.7x28 ammo and 10mm, .45 acp and .380 auto and 9mm ammo too. .223 and ar-15 amgs and stuff for my new project is wanted too, or whatever you dont need that i may want. thanks