Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
466 Posts
That's ok, they are already banned in California so we all can sleep better at night yeah think!

·
one cool dude
211 Posts
:rofl:I think he was trying to scare you into buying one. I was just at a gun show last weekend and seen hundreds of 33 rounders for sale and all my local gun stores have them in stock. don't believe everything you hear.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
They probably will stop making them. Glock doesn't need any more bad publicity. When, I don't know. They are novelty items anyway. I bought one about two months ago, because I just got a new g19. I used it like three time so far. It takes to long to load, and too little time to empty. It costs a lot of money to keep firing that thing. I got it for $29.99. I wish I would have bought 6 kci mags and got the free mag pouches. Now the Korean mags are like two for $15.00 plus shipping, what a rip.

·
Registered
234 Posts
It's like colt did before the last ban. They did away with bayonet lugs on ar's, made them so they couldn't accept a military type upper. Ruger wouldn't sell any thing over 10rd. mags. Didn't make any difference then and won't now. The anti-gun crowd wants all of them gone including single shots.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Then the only thing we would have left to shoot is mind bullets.

My local dealer who is also a LE distrubitor has 120 on order from Glock. Glock is still making them. Over 50 of those are already sold though. And they have not said anything about being LE only.

·
Shellback
5,833 Posts
Excuse me Tampashooter.......I was just asking a question, not a wise### remark. And the dealer only had 2 left, and would not sell to anybody but what I stated.
Wait, you are from OHIO right? Well, your state has had a 30rd max capacity restriction for some time now, so that explains you not getting them.

But, as for them not making them anymore, is a lie.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Wait, you are from OHIO right? Well, your state has had a 30rd max capacity restriction for some time now.
There's your answer. I think there's a special permit you can get to legally acquire them but I forgot the name and process for it.

Just an FYI, most threads that start out with

My local dealer told me"
"I heard it from a friend"
"The guy in the gun store wearing camo and a 'Nam hat said"

as tampashooter said contain incorrect information. Some of us are lucky to have really good local gun stores with really honest and knowledgeable salespeople, but many are neither

·
Registered
9,201 Posts
This is the second time I've heard this. I believe it could be an effort to get people to buy more magazines, BUT I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. The fact that both times I've heard this Glock is supposedly only going to offer them to LE/MIL adds a little consistency to the rumor and sounds an awful lot like something Glock would do.

If the rumor is true and Glock is bowing to the gun-control people like S&W did, I'll no longer recommend Glocks to anyone and may not buy any more in the future.

I'm still trying to get some .40 22-round magazines, it's like trying to find a unicorn.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
I'm still trying to get some .40 22-round magazines, it's like trying to find a unicorn.
Now that ant no lie. I've been trying to find them too with no luck..:crying:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm still trying to get some .40 22-round magazines, it's like trying to find a unicorn.[/QUOTE]

LOL! It's like finding a unicorn standing next to a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!:wavey:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts