Magazine subscription problems

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by shadow_dog, Dec 11, 2005.

1. shadow_dog

shadow_dog Hilljack

Magazine subscription problems
    I subscribed to Outdoor Life and Field and Stream back in Oct. They cashed my money order, and have never sent an issue of either. I e-mailed them and they said I would have to wait till February to get any issues, I demanded my money back. I will wait for a return e-mail, before I go to the post office, because I used a USPS money order. Thought I would let everyone be aware of their subscription practices

I originally posted this in General Non-Glocking, thought it may fit better here.

2. TKM

TKM Shiny Member Lifetime Member

Check out fatwallet.com. I've scrounged up many many years of free magazine subscriptions on that site. Field and Stream being one of them.

I can't help you get your money back, but I hope I can help keep you from spending more.

3. jtshombre

jtshombre

Shadow, I'm not making any excuses, but Outdoor Life's current issue is the Dec./Jan. issue, no new one until Feb. I've been getting Outdoor Life for years, and they were finally getting to the point that I wasn't going to renew due to price. I was on EBAY and got a 3 year subscription for $9.48, way below the price Outdoor Life was trying to get me to renew for. I got my brother a 5 year subscription off of EBAY to Outdoor Life for $12.98, I may extend my subscription another 5 years for that price, meaning I'd have gotten 8 years of Outdoor Life for about $23!, and no, I don't hawk magazines on EBAY. Good luck with your problems, but if you still want the mag, check out EBAY. Take care...