Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I need to replace the springs on my G17 magazines. Any recommendations which springs I could get? From where and how much? (Philippines please).

Thanks a mil!

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
final option mcs

just curious, my G17 has about 2k rounds through it and i have yet to replace my mag springs. how many rounds went through your glock?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Originally posted by 9MX
final option mcs

just curious, my G17 has about 2k rounds through it and i have yet to replace my mag springs. how many rounds went through your glock?
mannix,

i'm still using my 2 original g17 mags since 8 years ago. lost track already of the rounds fired.:supergrin:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 9MX
final option mcs

Sir,

Exactly 3,286 rounds through my 26. Through the G17 magazine, no Idea. Had the magazines since 1996, and used them on a G19 which I used to own. Added +2 basepads in 2000. The magazines are usually loaded with 17 rounds.

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
Originally posted by glck17
mannix,

i'm still using my 2 original g17 mags since 8 years ago. lost track already of the rounds fired.:supergrin:
wow!!:shocked: :cool:

glock26ph,

you might wanna reconsider, looks like ok pa ang magsprings ng g17 mag mo. glck17 is the top dawg ng BOGs in production;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts