MAGA Hat TDS.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by F14A, Feb 20, 2019.

1. F14A

F14A

Liberal Pulls Gun Because He Allegedly Hated Man's MAGA Hat

A liberal pulled a gun on a man in a Kentucky big box store allegedly because he was triggered over the man’s Donald Trump campaign MAGA hat.

A police report notes that the suspect admitted to getting upset over the headwear and that he “flipped off” the MAGA hat wearer, according to WBKO-TV 13.

The victim, Terry Pierce, told police he had a right to wear the hat. “I have as much right to wear that hat and support my country and my president as he has not to,” the Sam’s Club customer said.

Pierce added that Phillips, “Pulled a .40 caliber out and stuck it in my face, backed up and said, ‘It’s a good day for you to die.'”

Phillips claimed that he told Pierce to put the gun down so they could settle the argument like men, but Pierce ran out of the store, instead.
    The victim said he followed the gun-toting Trump hater out of the store where Pierce claimed the MAGA hat-wearer was “harassing” him.

Police reported that store surveillance video substantiates Phillips’ story and that he never laid a hand on the Trump-hating assailant.

Officials said that when he was arrested, Phillips had a .40 caliber Glock handgun with a bullet in the chamber sitting in his pocket . He also had two extra loaded magazines on his person.

Phillips was charged with wanton endangerment first degree and was booked into the Warren County Regional Jail.

2. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Sounds like and aggravated assault to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. MAGA 93

MAGA 93

We hear of this all the time in blue states but this is the first I have heard of such an incident occurring in a red state.

This man is suffering from severe TDS, re-open the Asylums.

B C and Glock Commando like this.
  4. F14A

F14A

In Kentucky, a person is guilty of wanton endangerment in the first degree when, under circumstances manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life, someone wantonly engages in conduct which creates a substantial danger of death or serious physical injury to another. This is a class D felony.

MAGA 93 likes this.
  5. F14A

F14A

Felony Assault in Kentucky

An assault occurs in Kentucky when a person physically injures (or, in some cases, simply attempts to injure) another person, without legal justification. Kentucky has four assault crimes: first-, second-, and third-degree assault, which are Class B, Class C, and Class D felonies; and fourth-degree assault, a misdemeanor. The different degrees or levels of assault depend upon several factors, including the seriousness of the victim’s injury, whether the defendant actually wanted to cause the injury, and (in some cases) whether Kentucky law gives the victim special protection (in which case, even if the victim is not actually injured, an assault can be charged if a defendant simply attempted to cause an injury).

MAGA 93 likes this.
  6. KY Moose

KY Moose

Once the defendant goes to sentencing, we will soon have one less liberal with a right to firearm ownership. I just hope the Commonwealth attorney doesn’t go for a misdemeanor charge instead of felony.

On a side note, I was recently listening to Joe Rogan interview former SEAL Andy Stumpf. The topic of left wing violence came up. They talked about how things have gone from shouting down others, to physical assaults, to the armed open carry protests by left wing groups, and now this. Here’s a clip from that discussion.

View: https://youtu.be/druHEnQqU7I

Where is our nation heading? How do we reverse the current course?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glock Commando, Slackinoff and F14A like this.
  7. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

The perp left the store and got in his car, but couldn’t leave the scene because his mommy was still shopping inside.

7398BC3B-D5BD-42E3-9CF2-56DBA3D5124A.jpeg

8. PatinAz

PatinAz

Red hat triggers red flag. Perp is lucky vic wasn't carrying himself and quick on a draw. Would have been completely justified.

9. Terry G

Terry G

Whoa, hold on here. Some nutcase pulls a gun on you over a HAT, and you follow him out of the store to continue the confrontation? The guy with the .40 wasn't the only one showing stupidity.

happyguy likes this.
  10. plp

plp

This is only going to get worse, I'm afraid. With the obviously left wing radicals recently elected to Congress, abeit by very small concentrations of localized constituents, those with TDS feel now they have far more support than they actually do.

Look at echo chambers like DU, where some feel that is the view of the rest of the nation. They think they are the majority, and God help them when they decide their COD ranking somehow equates to real world ability to do violence.