close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mag holder/Glock 9mm single stack

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Rich22, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Rich22

Rich22

Hello

I am currently looking for a mag holder for a Glock 9mm single stack mag. Belt model is prefered but will also consider paddle style. Black please. Thank you

Rich

2. SomeGuyInAHat

SomeGuyInAHat

There is currently no such magazine. There are a multitude of pouches on the market for Glock double-stack 9mm/.40 magazines, though. Do you want plastic or leather? How much do you want to spend?

3. Rich22

Rich22

Sorry let me rephrase 10 round 9mm glock mag. I'm not sure on the
    leather or kydex. My holster is kydex (sidearmor IWB) but since the mag pouch will be OWB most likely i'm not sure probably kydex since it is less maintnance. As for as $ goes i'd like to keep it in the 15-20 range. Sorry i included to few details.

Rich

4. tall terry

tall terry

I use a belt mount schrade/buck folding knife case for a single mag pouch, fits everything but the 10/45 glock mags, and looks like a knife to the world!

5. U1121

U1121

Fobus makes the polymer belt carriers for magazines. They are paddle-type and come in one- and two-magazine configurations. They work with all 9mm, .40, and .357sig GLOCKs, since both the 10 round and the full capacity are all essentially the same dimensions, except for length. Prices are in the $15 to $25 range. :)
    U1121