close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Made up my mind, I'm getting a Glock 37

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Cain1, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Cain1

Cain1

I've been doing some serious research the past few weeks regarding what Glock to get. First I was convinced I wanted the Glock 19, meaning because of the inexpensive ammo.

But after reading about the .45 GAP and not being a whole lot more expensive ammo wise, definitely getting a Glock 37.

Reason for doing so many week of research was mainly due to have a common first and last name when doing the background check in PA (PICS) system. So in order to clear that up needed to get fingerprinted. So I should heard back from the State Police any day now and I'll be on my way to the nearest GLOCK dealer to me.

C

2. Adam Thiel

Adam Thiel

You're making a wise move. You are much better off using a .45 in a self defense situation, despite what the 9 shooters say. Bigger hole is better.

3. M96er

M96er

Good choice.

;f

4. philly militia

philly militia

ive been considering getting a 37 myself , as a matter of fact going saturday to order mine. getting 37 in OD green with trijicon night sites....anyone else like the OD too???>

5. Cain1

Cain1

never seen a OD green up front and personal, so not sure If i would like it.

When you do get it, post a picture up for us to see it.

C

6. philly militia

philly militia

i did go saturday , but hated the od green in person. ugly as all hell. (springfields green on the xd was much better) so i got the plain jane black w/ glock night sights. got a good deal at targetworld in chalfont. plus saved 5% after joining the nra too. cant wait to pick her up this week , hopefully thursday!