Glock Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is not about which caliber you consider best for any purpose. I'm thinking that we, as a group, meaning shooters, buy a lot of ammo and I've been thinking that maybe we should be paying American companies to support them. So, I see Federal is made in Minnesota and several others are made around the US but I haven't found a list is American munitions manufacturers.

Who are the American manufacturers and who of them makes quality, dependable ammo?

Note: This might belong in Caliber Corner. Admin feel free to move it if this is true. Thanx

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Winchester USA Forged is made right here in Oxford, MS. I know many people that work there. I've bought and shot quiet a few boxes of it and never had any problems. I've been looking for it the past few weeks but there is none to be found. So, Tuesday I called Precision Delta in Ruleville, MS and ordered 2K bullets and had them the next day. I'll be loading them this weekend.

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
744 Posts
I always buy American made ammo. I would never buy foreign made ammo especially that made in Russia of all places.

·
Banned
10,774 Posts
I'm still PO'd about Cheaper Than Dirt trying to charge $1.00 per round for .22 CCI L.R., then trying to promote "cheaper" foreign junk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.