·
Banned
45,580 Posts
Dumbass... :animlol:

I'd still hit it.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Has anyone ever noticed the size of that ma....womans adams apple??? Rocky Maddow should have a lawsuit filed against the surgeon in charge of her gender enhancement surgery. I dont care what people think, that thick neck and adams apple is a dead giveaway!:supergrin:

·
Still Reloading
1,255 Posts
That dude is weird looking.

·
The Mouth®
10,386 Posts
That's funny as heck.

Funnier is....the article is nothing more than a blame the other side story. Ity's the evil right winger's fault!!!

Stupid people...this would never have happened had his/her team done a little RESEARCH like journalists are supposed to do. Frikkin LW media tards.:upeyes:

Prolly could all been prevented by open carry.

·
Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer
117,352 Posts
Many commenters argued that Maddow's mistake -- though avoidable had producers simply done a Google search -- was understandable because of the professional look of Christwire.
"It's better to look good than to feel good." ...-Fernando Lamas

(Being There)

President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?
[Long pause]
Chance the Gardener: As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.
President "Bobby": In the garden.
Chance the Gardener: Yes. In the garden, growth has it seasons. First comes spring and summer, but then we have fall and winter. And then we get spring and summer again.
President "Bobby": Spring and summer.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
President "Bobby": Then fall and winter.
Chance the Gardener: Yes.
Benjamin Rand: I think what our insightful young friend is saying is that we welcome the inevitable seasons of nature, but we're upset by the seasons of our economy.
Chance the Gardener: Yes! There will be growth in the spring!
Benjamin Rand: Hmm!
Chance the Gardener: Hmm!
President "Bobby": Hm. Well, Mr. Gardner, I must admit that is one of the most refreshing and optimistic statements I've heard in a very, very long time.
[Benjamin Rand applauds]
President "Bobby": I admire your good, solid sense. That's precisely what we lack on Capitol Hill.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078841/quotes?qt0448437
:rofl:

·
Banned
45,580 Posts

·
Registered
7,844 Posts

·
Giant Member
5,478 Posts

Her highschool yearbook pic.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
So because maddow falls for a fake story is understandable. I see.
I wonder if Beck or O'Reilly or any on fox had reported it if they would have been as understanding. :whistling:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts