Macron Tells Denmark ‘No Such Thing as a True Dane, True Frenchman’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Aug 30, 2018.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Macron Tells Denmark ‘No Such Thing as a True Dane, True Frenchman’

French politicians have reacted with anger after Emmanuel Macron asserted that “true” Frenchmen and Danes “do not exist”, and attacked the people he rules over as stubbornly resistant to change while on an official visit to Denmark.

The French president made the remarks while on a three-day tour of Denmark and Finland, where he is hoping to establish a “progressive arc” of nations supporting his vision of a globalised EU superstate, which would revolve around a liberal conception of human rights, ahead of European Parliament elections next year.

Speaking before a gala lobster dinner on Wednesday, at which Denmark’s Queen Margaret was in attendance, Macron praised the Scandinavian nation as one which is “completely open to the rest of the world” compared with a France whose people he said showed a “Gaulish stubborn resistance to change”.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/30/macron-denmark-true-dane-frenchman/ "

Progressives are a mortal threat to the West.

Deltic and The Machinist like this.
  2. The Machinist

The Machinist Please! Please! No more!

Time for another French Revolution.

DonGlock26 and Dreamaster like this.

3. rj1939

rj1939

Where the movie "Poor White Trash" was filmed
    There is such a thing as a true idiot

DonGlock26, p.d., bdcochran and 4 others like this.
  4. thewitt

thewitt

The move is clearly toward a giant, Islamic Republic located in what was one the center of a proud European cultural heritage.

I was in Dresden just recently, and a "pop-up mosque" was right in the center of what was a 100 year historical carnival square. The feast and festival were being wrapped around the mosque, and the two sounds that were the most pervasive were the bells on the 200 year old cathedral rebuilt after the bombing in WWII, and the call to prayer from the mosque.

When standing in just the right position, the mosque and the cathedral blended into one. My colleague remarked that it looked like the call to prayer was being broadcast by the cathedral, and that the minarets were actually on that building and not the pop-up mosque ...

The East Germans should remember what tyranny is like, even if the West Germans do not.

DonGlock26, treg and The Machinist like this.
  5. The Machinist

The Machinist Please! Please! No more!

Every mosque in all Western countries should be bulldozed. Then throw all the rubble and rebar into the ocean. Don't even recycle the garbage.

DonGlock26 and treg like this.
  6. bdcochran

bdcochran

Macron may be on to something. My French born girlfriend has green eyes and blond hair. Her recent ancestors came from Normandy and had a foreign sounding last name. When she speaks, people ask her if she is German!

Yes, those Norsemen sure got around.

Serious note. Blue eyes are supposed to be recessive. When I was in western Afghanistan in the 1980s, I saw blue-eyed nomadic women in camel caravans. Yep. People do get around!

7. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Not all the French like him.
    He is a idiot.

The Machinist likes this.
  8. Brasso

Brasso Millennium Member

Why don't these clowns just cut off their own head now and save the jihadi's the trouble later?

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
    Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
    Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    The Machinist and DonGlock26 like this.