close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mabye Glock 29

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Glock Influence, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Glock Influence

Glock Influence

I am thinking of gettin a glock 29. When I was looking for my second glock the 36 just felt better in my hand. I go to the shop and handle a 30 and it feels just fine, so I just wanna know if the 29 and 30 feel exactly the same?

Are the magazines the same where it acts as a grip etc etc or do i have to get a pearce extension?

thanks

2. Keoking

Keoking

They're exactly the same size. The only difference between my G29 and G30 is the profile of the Pierce +0 grip extensions. On the G30, it is squared off. On the G29, it is more cut away, and would probably print a little bit less under a shirt.

3. Glock Influence

Glock Influence

what about the standard G29 mags ? Are those the same as G30s ? Cause in pictures it looks like my pinky would hang off the gun.

4. Rawny

Rawny Cheshire Dawg

The G30 mag has a fatter/longer lips to fit the larger baseplate.

[​IMG]

5. Glock Influence

Glock Influence

hmm ... looks like I would have to get an extension afterall. I could never get used to the finger hanging off thing.

6. DHart

DHart

Just bought my first Glock, a 29. Great gun. But I hated my little finger hanging off the grip frame. I added the Pearce pinky extension doohickey to the mags and the gun feels infinitely better.... I wouldn't have a 29 without the Pearce extensions on the mags. It's amazing that Glock calls this gun a compact, because it's a bit of a bruiser... but nice! (Well, I guess you could call it a compact in comparison to a G20. :upeyes: )