close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

M3 Tac-light sale

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ski2060, Dec 7, 2003.

1. ski2060

ski2060

I just ordered an Insight M3 light for my Glock 23 from www.northwestloading.com for a whopping $95 with $5 shipping.

They have them on sale right now, and they have the Pelican M3 cases with 5 extra batteries and 2 extra bulbs for $35 also..

I shipped UPS ground, but they offer several different shipping alternatives.

I'll let you guys know how my experience is with North West Loading Company.

2. ski2060

ski2060

Well, I have to say that dealing with Ken at NorthWest Loading Supply was great.

I had a small problem with my order brought to my attention by Ken,(credit card fault, not NWLS). After that was fixed my order went through and I had my M3 within the week.

Unfortunately Ken was in such a hurry to get my light to me he forgot to send batteries with it :p

After an email to Ken, which he replied very fast to, he sent me out 4 batteries on Friday to make up for it, and I got them today, Monday.

I have to say it was a pleasant experience and I'll definately look to do more business with them in the future.

Eric