Home > Go Ask The Expert Forums > GATE NFA/Class III > m16 repairs

m16 repairs

  1. need some leads on who can repair m16, had out of battery and magwell damaged
  2. By law, a Class 2 SOT can repair a register a machinegun without a transfer tax. I would recommend looking for a local manufacturer (2 SOT) who is interested in doing the work. If it was originally registered by the original manufacturer, you might try them, if they are still in business.