close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

M&P9L shot for the first time

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by cantuckee, Jan 10, 2010.

1. cantuckee

cantuckee

Well, I figured what the heck, I saw a thread on here about someone's local wal*mart getting in 9mm. I decided to head out and see what wally world had in stock. The usual from what I saw, 40, 44mag, 357 sig, 38 special, 25 and plenty of 223. I didn't see any 9mm behind the glass case under the counter, so I finally had to ask someone if they had any 9mm. Well they did have 2 boxes of WWB JHPs ($15.97/50rds.) and I took both of them. Extremely excited, I just headed to the range to blow through 1 box since I have been waiting since freakin December to shoot this thing. Oh my Friggin God, I am in LOVE with this thing. I looked at the M&P40c and shook my head. This thing is an absolute tack driver. I would be much more confident in hitting my inteded target in a self defense situation than I would be with the 40c w/ the crimson trace ( plus I have an extra 8 rounds in the 9L). It was kinda funny because I was so used to aiming at the chest with the 40c to hit the 5x in a b21 scoring target, when I brought in the silohuette to see how I did, all 17 rounds were exactly where I was aiming. SUPER excited about this wonderful new firearm. Money well spent.

I will post a picture of it just because I know how y'all are, some may have seen this already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dnuggett

dnuggett PRO 2A

Cool!

Out of curiosity, have you shot a Glock 17L or 34 before? If so, thoughts on how the M&P measures up?