Glock Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
S&W finally released M2.0 C.O.R.E. pistols in 5 and 4.25 inch ported and imported variants in both 9mm and .40.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

I've been waiting for an optics ready M2.0 for over a year. I finally gave up last week and ordered a Sig P320 X5 legion. Today was the pickup.

I would have much preferred the M2.0's low bore axis and tall co-witness sights. Not to mention comparability with my existing holster and magazines.

Ref:
https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-mp-9-m20-core-pro-series-5-barrel

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure I could buy another m&p after the first version had some many short comings do to third rate triggers and spotty accuracy in 9mm . Plus the p320 X series trigger is very good in the 4lbs range as it comes from sig along with very good accuracy .

Still hard to find any accuracy claims or comparisons of the m&p 4.25 or 5" 2.0 models .
I use the 5" M2.0 (with Apex trigger) for IDPA, USPSA , Multigun and Steel challenge. It is by far my favorite and the low bore axis has it all over the Sig for a soft and flat shooting gun without adding ballast.

My M2.0 is at around 22K rounds and it still looks new inside and out. I'm shocked how well the FDE finish is holding up after thousands of draws from Kydex holster.

I haven't shot test groups for quite a while and I don't really remember the group size. My prematch sanity check is a 50 yard 18X24 plate, which it hits 10 for 10 with my 147 gr reloads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.