close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

M&P Conversion Barrels

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by HomeLandPatriot, Mar 25, 2010.

1. HomeLandPatriot

HomeLandPatriot

Does anyone know of any reputable companies making conversion barrels for the Full size S&W M&P? I am trying to shoot 9mm from my .357sig manufactured slide/frame.

I don't want to ditch .357sig as its my preferred carry round, but being able to readily switch over to 9mm would be nice.

I know Lone Wolf is a leader in this field, but they don't seem to offer anything for S&W yet.

2. GlockWheeler

GlockWheeler

Storm lake barrels makes them. Just keep in mind that you will need 9mm mags for the conversion barrel to work. I will likely look into one of these barrels as well for my newly acquired M&P40.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010

3. garand4life

garand4life

Storm lake makes great barrels for the M&P. I want one of their threaded 45 barrels for my M&P45. But they also make a great .357sig to 9mm barrel as well and you can even get options like porting or threading.

4. HomeLandPatriot

HomeLandPatriot

Thanks guys. I saw this company, but had never heard about them, so I was skeptical. I have found a nice set up in the classified section though brand new, so I may have to jump on this. Its something I really want to do, just wanted to research right and buy once.