Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s everyone’s thought on the M&p compact with threaded barrel buddies shop has one And I can pick it up for 225. I told him to keep an eye out on a deal for a mark iv but nothing has popped up yet thinking a little plinker with a suppressor would be fun for the family and just to have . I mostly shoot my suppressed ar or 43x.

Just want to know if anyone has one and how it has been as to I can purchase those and another suppressor for same price as a new mark iv

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This would basically be my first .22 but thinking the wife or boys would enjoy shooting this at the property especially with a little suppressor on it and I can’t find one cheaper then that they look to still bring 300+ looking around on armslist
Awesome gun.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As mentioned they are good guns, had one and really liked it, performance was excellent. But I just decided to stay with one platform, Glock lol. But for $225 I don't think I could pass it up.
lol same with you but I won’t find a g44 in that range for quite some time

·
NRA Life member
529 Posts
I bought a M&P 22 Compact a couple of months ago. I only got one range trip and 200 rounds through it before the ranges shut down. For my purposes I like it a lot. I wanted it as a sub-caliber trainer for my Shield and Glock 48 and for my wife with her 380 EZ. I think it fill that role admirably. It was totally reliable with Remington Goldens, CCI mini-mag, and some federals. At 15-16 ounces it forces you to really focus on the fundamentals to shoot it well. The trigger was a bit gritty at first but smoothed up by the end of my one range trip. It may end up being a companion when I go for a stroll in the woods.

At $225.00 I would buy it in a heartbeat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts