Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new happy owner of a M&P 9 2.0 Compact 3.6". Other than having a police trade in M&P 40 the only other M&P I have is a Performance Center 2.0 (which is a great gun!). I wanted to have a compact 2.0 and I'm glad to have found this one!

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They’re solid shooters, enjoy
When I took the Performance Center 2.0 to the range I was really impressed. I'll probably take the one I got today to the range tomorrow and test it out. (y)

Reactions: n2g

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the original version 9C and I like it a lot. I think the 2.0 holds a few more rounds.
Congrats on the new pistol!
Thank you! One thing I like about the M&P is the grip angle and texture.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
It’s a good gun. I have one and I carry it more than my Glock 19.
Same, I feel it’s a much better pistol overall. My gen 5 19 sits in the safe. I will just never sell it. It’s one of my few plastic pistols that are safe from sale.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It’s a good gun. I have one and I carry it more than my Glock 19.
Once I try it out at the range and everything is good, I can see it being in the carry rotation. My other M&P is also a great gun.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Same, I feel it’s a much better pistol overall. My gen 5 19 sits in the safe. I will just never sell it. It’s one of my few plastic pistols that are safe from sale.
I have a G19 Gen 4 that now sits in the safe - that was my first Glock so I probably won't be selling that.

Reactions: n2g

·
Registered
181 Posts
I bought one a month ago, great gun, little rough on the skin to carry.
I have a Shield plus or 43 dependig on mood for carry, so this will be range, home protection and woods/camping gun.

·
Registered
13,359 Posts
nice gun... how is the trigger? a bunch of years back, maybe 5 or more i looked at a M&P 9. i just couldn't get past the trigger. my recently purchased Shield Plus has a great trigger, i'd like to see Smith improve their bigger models...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice gun... how is the trigger? a bunch of years back, maybe 5 or more i looked at a M&P 9. i just couldn't get past the trigger. my recently purchased Shield Plus has a great trigger, i'd like to see Smith improve their bigger models...
Once I have a chance to shoot it I'll give you an update on the trigger. The M&P Performance Center I have the trigger on that is nice, I liked it.

Reactions: n2g and mj9mm

·
Registered
20,228 Posts
I had an early one and it was a decent shooter. Trigger was meh. Sold it to a buddy. Now I bought a M&P45C with safety and that is a good shooter. It sits in the safe, I need to pull it out and go shoot it again.

·
Georgia gal
2,346 Posts
I have a G19 Gen 4 that now sits in the safe - that was my first Glock so I probably won't be selling that.

My G19, Gen 4, was one of my first semi-auto purchases along with a G26. The Glocks don't suit me nearly as well as the M&Ps so my sons now have them. They like them.

I have a 9c, Shield 2.0, Shield Plus, and a little BG .380 in the M&P line; several of the Shields. I love 'em. I'd like to have a 9C 2.0 with maybe a 4" barrel. That might be my next one if it is offered with the thumb safety option.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts