Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the 4 inch compact slide and barrel fits on a full size frame to create a glock 19x/45 style compact/fullsize hybird

it looks better, better lines, serrations, better stippling, the frame shape and controls are better aesthetically and ergonomically.

it's reliable to a fault, same as glocks. it gives you the option of having thumb safeties

it has no cons compared to glocks and has tons of superior features

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,933 Posts
Like in a debate? What in the name of click-bait titled, no substance posts is this?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
the 4 inch compact slide and barrel fits on a full size frame to create a glock 19x/45 style compact/fullsize hybird

it looks better, better lines, serrations, better stippling, the frame shape and controls are better aesthetically and ergonomically.

it's reliable to a fault, same as glocks. it gives you the option of having thumb safeties

At least you told the truth on S&W chasing Glock Perfection for 30 years!!!

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
10,363 Posts
I am guessing the OP either works at Smith and is about to get laid off with the slow down, or owns Smith stocks. Either way thats a very uneducated post OP.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Nothing beats Glock for cheap mags, parts and ease of total disassembly in the field. You can keep everything you may need to replace in the field in a small waterproof container on a cord around your neck.

The M&P 2.0’s may be much better but I sold all of my M&P’s a few years ago. Total waste of time and money for me to go there since I had been shooting Glocks for a decade or more before I tried the M&P. I’m a S&W fan also. The fact you need tools to disassemble is a major negative compared to Glock imo.

·
finishes it...
4,586 Posts
my suggestion is to ban the op's other established board account and make them live with this one now... .02

·
Director of civil unrest
12,562 Posts

Four posts in and this? Lol! Ok, I'll bite.
Yes, the M&P fits my hand better. Yes, the trigger is eons ahead of the GLOCK trigger, IMHO. BUT...................
It's fat, the grip texture is gawd awful and it's heavier.
So in short, the M&P comes up short in my estimation.
I know because I just sold my M&P 2.0 compact 3.6" 9mm to a guy at work. For the reasons above.

1 - 20 of 306 Posts