close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

M-4 RAM marker full auto

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glocktoys, Sep 14, 2003.

1. glocktoys

glocktoys

this is a used M4 RAM (real action marker) by Asia paintball. used by adult and in good working order. it is a .43 cal cased paintball marker that ejects cases (plastic or metal) after every shot. this is a full auto only and can be converted to select fire (semi-auto also) and changed to for .40 cal if you like. includes marker, 1 30 gram CO2 (will work with nitro also)1 20 round mag, 3 40 round boxes of ammo, allot or extra plastic and medal casings to reload paintballs into. 1 sling, 1 cleaning kit with cotton brush (by outers 3 rods and accs.) , 1 rebuild kit, 1 9oz CO2 (must remove stock to use but plenty of air for the day). instructions and VCD (can play on computer or dvd player) with maintenance.parts kit and cleaning kit that came with marker. has red flash hider as required in USA and I will NOT ship outside of USA for any reason. this has same function and operation as the real M-4 /M-16 the military and police use (SWAT) and is great for training but need to watch where you pull this out, neighbors may call police if you do any practice shooting this from your front porch. if you do not heed this warning you may be greeted by the men in blue with weapons drawn so don't say I didn't warn you. check your local laws on weather they are legal in your area. can change barrels, put lasers, flashlights and scopes on these to make them the way you like them and can even use the RIS system. was used for SWAT training and due to weapon change selling all items for the RAM. $375 (cost $499 for marker alone +shipping)shipped to lower 48 ststes. also 2 partial boxes of paintballs included. may concider partial trade for items related to a glock 35 or glock 20 (holsters for duty and off mags and so forth), email me with offers and paypal prefered for payment (safe and free for you and convient for me). thanks for looking, glocktoys

2. glocktoys

glocktoys

3. glocktoys

glocktoys

4. glocktoys

glocktoys

more also will ship marker in origional box.

5. glocktoys

glocktoys

may concider trades for ???, or ?? + $$$, let me know

6. glocktoys

glocktoys

would consider firearms trade in northern indiana or items for my glock 20, 35, 26 and 27 and i will include the laser dot sight also.

7. glocktoys

glocktoys

gone pending tradegone pending trade gone pending trade

8. glocktoys

glocktoys