Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bullseye?
715 Posts
Thanks, Sharon.

A friend gave me a CD of some photos that were done actually 2 years ago. That was on my 35th birthday. I don't look a whole lot different now, just wearing contacts and having some red hair.

So, if you've wondered "who is that Lynn D chick", now ya know....

:hugs:

L

·
Glockitall
185 Posts
As Lynn's RO/instructor/friend/gun guru, I'm glad she put that pic up. She told me about it a little bit ago and I just remembered to look for it. It's a great picture and it shows just how you are: serious with a touch of fun (and that twisted sense of humor that we all need)

So...when you going to post the pictures of the trip to...well...probably shouldn't have told.......

What was the acronym you said yesterday at the range? LOLFDGB?

See you Tuesday

·
Bullseye?
715 Posts
Well, Dave (and all), just so you know. That "goofy, twisted" look is 'cause there was a photo taken at all.....I'm not one for having my pic done...think it had something to do with "flashbulb trauma" when I was a kid.

And I'm not posting pics of anything, till you do, Dave.

Try this one: ROROFLHAO (range officer rolling.....) you finish it.

Lynn

·
Glockitall
185 Posts
Try that one. There has to be a way to get the resolution to transfer better. 100x100 is not enough.

·
Bullseye?
715 Posts
Originally posted by DepDuke
Try that one. There has to be a way to get the resolution to transfer better. 100x100 is not enough.
Who dat??? As if I had to ask....

You gotta tell me that I'll learn how to do that at GDH....

Nice pic!

Lynn

·
Glockitall
185 Posts
Don't worry Lynn, we'll get you going with the GDH in May, then work you up to the fun stuff. I think that Intermediate class last fall (where the pic is from) was one of the best shooting classes I have done in a long time.

·
Bullseye?
715 Posts
Originally posted by DepDuke
Don't worry Lynn, we'll get you going with the GDH in May, then work you up to the fun stuff. I think that Intermediate class last fall (where the pic is from) was one of the best shooting classes I have done in a long time.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Can't wait for the fun to begin!!!

Lynn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts