close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LWD Customer Service

Discussion in 'Lone Wolf Distributors Forum' started by chevy01234, Jan 17, 2012.

1. chevy01234

chevy01234

Let me start out by saying one thing. Lone Wolf has earned my business from now on when I need Glock accessories. Here is why.

I ordered a 6" LWD 10mm barrel to hunt with a few weeks back. I got the barrel in and shot it. Much to my surprise, it was having some feeding issues. I was somewhat discouraged thinking it may be a long process of sending it back, waiting a week or two for the Armorer to look at it then another week or two getting it back. Man, I couldn't have been more wrong. I sent Dan (LWD Armorer) a PM on here explaining the situation. He told me to send it back and he'd get it handled as quickly as he could. I got caught up with hunt and life and all that good stuff and finally shipped it a week or so later. Dan stayed in constant communication and showed a level of customer service that I have honestly not seen in a long time. He let me know when he got it, what was done, when it was shipped back, etc. Just great communication! He also threw in a little surprise "for my trouble" which showed me just how good of a company I was dealing with. I have already recommended LWD to several people and will continue to do so without hesitation.

The barrel shoots great and LWD earned a lifelong customer. Way too many times on these forums people are quick to bash a company at the first issue they have without giving them a shot to make it right. In my experience with LWD, they WILL make it right!

Thanks again Dan and hope to order a longslide from you guys soon! Keep up the good work!