close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lucas oil stadium final game security

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by wallyglock, Apr 4, 2010.

1. wallyglock

wallyglock

have a ticket with 2 other friends. have been on web-site for lucas oil stadium and only recall that it said weapons weren't allowed . we will park in a friends back yard about 8 blocks to walk to the game
    i would like to carry my pocket gun to the game because the most likely time a need would arise is that walk to the stadium before and after the game ! ( yes i am an indiana resident and have a valid lifetime carry permit )

of the people i have talked to they do not wand you entering the game..... not sure about if you go thru a metal detector or not.
    i suppose all said and done it would be a best and safe bet to lock the gun in our vehicle and hope not bad situations arise on our walks to and from.

any one been to lucas or any other major sporting events feel free to comment what your experience encompassed and how did you handle it .:dunno:

thanks wally

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

It is legal to my knowledge. I haven't been to LOS, but went to quite a few RCA events, and they ALWAYS wanded you. I'd be willing to bet you're going to be going through metal detectors, etc...

You can try carrying it in, but my money says you'll be walking it back to the car...