close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lubbock Report

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Ranger54, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Ranger54

Ranger54

Back from the Lubbock match. Just like last year, a well run, efficient, fun match. It was a bit cool this morning, but still ideal for shooting. The folks at the range did a great job!

This location should be a "must shoot" for everyone that can!

2. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Hat off to the "Texas Sight Masters". You did a great job. Bill, Cliff and crew did an outstanding job getting the range ready and all the particulars to have the match ready. Dan and I worked with a fabulous crew in Bay 1 where we had 2 5 to Glock setups. We could not have been matched up with a greater group of folks. If you have never made this match, you really need to add it to your MUST MAKE list,I promise you will net be dissappointed. Don't wont to leave out the GSSF Crew,Scott and Cindy had it running like a well oiled sewing machine.

My shooting wasn't bad. My stock scores were fair but I did shoot a personal best in UL Masters, 58.51. :thumbsup:

We fly home tommorow and start preparing for our trip to Lexington next weekend.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3. DEJ/FL

DEJ/FL Millennium Member

Don AT PC and I flew in Friday morning and went stright out to the range and helped setup. Then we ROed the 5 To Glock for a good part of the day Saturday. We had a FIRST CLASS crew helping us out! Thanks to everyone that helped out and a "Job Well Done" to all the volunteers that took the day to help.
    Don and I shot later in the afternoon Saturday due to our flight time out of Lubbock Sunday.
    The 2nd Annual West Texas Ballistic Challange was a GREAT success Saturday and I hope the Sunday is just the same!

Dan:cool:

4. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

The Texas Sightmasters club would like to express our sincere thanks to GSSF for letting us host this match. To those of you that attended, especially those that traveled many miles, we are honored that you chose to trust us to do a good job & have a fun match. THANK YOU! For those that were here for a second year, it was great seeing you all. We are glad you came & shot with us again.
    Today was a fun day, with lots of happy people with plenty of smiles. The excitement of the new shooters & enthusiasm of all the competitors really made the day! It was a genuine pleasure to be here & hold this match. Let's hope tomorrow brings more good weather & lots more shooters.
    We would also like to thank the guys that aren't members of our club but volunteered to help us out with r.o. duties. Thanks guys, we couldn't have made it without you!
    Last but not least, we want to thank DEJ, Don at Pc, & Bobby Carver for not only coming to shoot the match, but they spent the better part of the day working the match & of course, helping the new folks. Thanks again guys!
    MLM

5. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Don from PC Quoted:
    My shooting wasn't bad. My stock scores were fair but I did shoot a personal best in UL Masters, 58.51. :thumbsup:

Whoooa...I guess breaking 60.xx we will have to call you SIR...fantastic Don.:thumbsup:

6. RenegadeGlocker

RenegadeGlocker

Outstanding job!

This was extremely well run, almost no waiting on most stages due to plenty of ROs who were well organized and knew what they were doing.

7. Maxthemutt

Maxthemutt

This was absolutely the best match I've been to. Thanks to the Texas Sightmasters and Team Carver Mounts for the good time and great RO's.

8. Maxthemutt

Maxthemutt

This is from Ms Maxthemutt: Thanks for the great experience. It was my first GSSF match, thanks for helping me through it, hope to see you next year. :banana: