Home > Political & Other Important Issues > Political Issues > "Lt Col" Vindman

"Lt Col" Vindman

1. Anyone else think this guy is an unimpressive marshmallow; cause I sure do. What an embarrassment to the military.

2. He reminds me of Neuman from Seinfeld.

3. Wait until people find out he was born in the Soviet Union. That's going to be some good fuel for all the fires.

4. Plenty of comments on him in other threads here. A true Commie Traitor of the Deep State. Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 1.10.12 PM.png

5. I've never been military but he seems like what we would call an admin pogue or admin weenie.

6. We use to call them "REMFS" "Rear Echelon M-F ers"

7. [​IMG]

"Is that a pledge pin?"

8. He looks like a weaselly little ***** if you ask me.

The kind of guy who, as a kid, would sit around and take notes of what the other kids on the playground were doing and run and tell the teacher.

9. Pillsbury Doughboy comes to mind.

10. I agree.

11. Yup, I ain't picking up any warrior ethos here.

12. Ya think ;)

13. It seems pretty clear that Vindman violated the UCMJ by going around the chain of command with regard to the phone call, not to mention actively undermining the CIC.

Of course, it was in service to the deep state, so it's all good.

14. Chubby little geek. He does wear a CIB.

15. WIMPY... How in the H did he get to be a Lt Col. Looks a bit "light in the loafers" to me

16. Born in the Ukraine IIRC. I'm sure there's no axe to grind...

17. [​IMG]

18. Obama did that.

19. BARRY
    Pot smoking "hippie" to Multi Millionaire in a few short years. This is a HUGE JOKE on us

20. I'm sure he got his head "flushed" in the toilet a few times in school.

21. Trump needs to strip him, and brand him.
    [​IMG]

22. This. The snippets I’ve read re his testimony makes it seem like he went a bit beyond the whole not following an unlawful/unethical order thing. I’m told he actually earned the ranger tab (no real idea) and the PH was due to IED in Iraq, so I’ll cut him slack on that front. Seems like another McCain kind if guy. His service is to be respected, but his politics are crappy AFAIK.

As the NSC guy on the call wasn’t his job to advise POTUS. So maybe bug bad ranger should have had the balls to talk to POTUS after and advise him. If that’s too much trouble talk to your boss about it. Nah. I’ll just call someone else in a different agency. Oh and while I’m at it I’ll intervene in international policy cause you know I’m entitled by law like the duly ejected POTUS is.

DJT should have purged every DNC appointed hack from EVERY department on the between the inauguration and the reception.

23. [​IMG]

24. OT, one of the best TV opening sequences ever!

25. I would guess he's from Iowa. Kinda has that look.

26. He knows that traitors are a protected class to the left, so no consequences for him.

27. He has my respect because he volunteered for military service. The Lt Col was commission as an infantry officer and earned a RANGER badge. He also served and was wounded in Iraq (2004).

28. So did Jeffrey Dahmer, the Son of Sam, and Timothy McVeigh. And Hitler.

Hardly a definitive measure of a man.

29. Does not change my views on LtCol Vindman. I do not believe he is a murder like those guys.

Nice cherry picking ;)

30. The left is calling him a hero. The bar is very, very low for them.

upload_2019-11-19_17-29-24.png

31. No, just a traitor. Far worse.

32. We know thanks to many debacles including Tulsi Gabbard's thrashing of Pelosi that all of this is meticulously manipulated. Inflated numbers and shadowbanned results, not even factoring in the legion of bots. The only question is who pushed the hashtags first, Russia or Soros.

33. I made a post a while back showing the manipulation and manufacturing of hashtags on twitter. They were coming out of Los Angeles.

https://www.glocktalk.com/threads/twitter-is-propaganda-here-is-proof.1781158/#post-27542128

34. Frack you Texas punk!

35. he needs hanged for treason war hero my ...

36. The dems asked him very leading questions, they all but answered their own questions. The the LTC agreed.

37. Lee Harvey did well also.....
    Db5n10rU0AAGe57.jpg

38. Again how did he get a CIB. They just don't give them away!

39. CIB, Purple Heart and Ranger qualified. Yeah, certainly a milquetoast kind of guy. Trump has how many Military Decorations?

41. That is expected of an infantry officer he is nothing special and at this point he’s a ******* traitor and punk

42. I know plenty of people with the same decorations but in this case the guy is a traitor and a punk

43. How would you know bunky. yeah sometimes they do give them away

44. I am going to disagree because the LtCol is following his oath. His oath is to our Constitution and not loyalty to a political party.

Oath of Commissioned Officers
    I ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God. (Title 5 U.S. Code 3331, an individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services)

45. Democrat swine first.
    American last.
    Like our troll.
    :)

46. Did you ever see a male career Army infantry officer without a Ranger tab? Tickets get punched.

47. You have a lot of anger and bitterness toward this man. Maybe he deserves it. I think he deserves some respect also. Especially from a Veteran. I have seen dozens of career Officers Infantry and non Infantry that weren't Ranger Qualified. William Westmoreland was one. From the record he deserved the CIB.

48. A veteran has the right to judge another.