"Lt Col" Vindman

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by rayzer007, Nov 19, 2019.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

"Whistleblower and Leaker Lt. Col. Vindman Accuses John Solomon of Lying During Testimony — John Solomon Responds with a 28 Point List and a Warning

During his basement star chamber testimony in the US Capitol Lt. Col. Alex Vindman accused investigative reporter John Solomon of lying about all of his facts… but his grammar may have been OK.

On Friday John Solomon responded to Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman with a list, a scolding and a threat.

Via John Solomon Reports:

“I think all the key elements were false,” Vindman testified.

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y, pressed him about what he meant. “Just so I understand what you mean when you say key elements, are you referring to everything John Solomon stated or just some of it?”

“All the elements that I just laid out for you. The criticisms of corruption were false…. Were there more items in there, frankly, congressman? I don’t recall. I haven’t looked at the article in quite some time, but you know, his grammar might have been right.”

Such testimony has been injurious to my reputation, one earned during 30 years of impactful reporting for news organizations that included The Associated Press, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and The Daily Beast/Newsweek.

And so Lt. Col. Vindman, here are the 28 primary factual elements in my Ukraine columns, complete with attribution and links to sourcing. Please tell me which, if any, was factually wrong.

John Solomon then lists his points of fact for Vindman to refute — They are listed here.

Solomon then ends his report with challenge to Vindman to disprove his thoroughly sourced reporting.
    And then Solomon demands that Vindman correct his testimony.
    This was a warning.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-responds-with-a-28-point-list-and-a-threat/ "

2. JFrame

JFrame

Picking a fight on the facts with John Solomon is not a good idea.

Solomon dots all of his "i's"...

Simi_gun_guy and Doc McGlock like this.

3. Doc McGlock

Doc McGlock

This is absolutely 100% correct! I wouldn't **** with him!

JFrame likes this.
  4. Simi_gun_guy

Simi_gun_guy

https://www.duffelblog.com/2019/11/...y-puts-trump-in-the-library-with-candlestick/

Impeachment bombshell: Col. Mustard testimony puts Trump in the library with candlestick
    [​IMG]
    Published

1 day ago
    on

November 23, 2019
    By

Roger Wilco
    [​IMG]
    WASHINGTON – The House Intelligence Committee called upon Col. Mustard to testify last Tuesday in the hearings related to President Donald Trump’s impeachment. Mustard, a career Army officer and combat veteran of both the Boer War and the Sudan Campaign, sat in on the now-famous July phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelensky.

“I intercepted the rapscallion’s communique with the chief minister of the former Cossack Hetmanate,” the great white hunter declared, “And by Jove, a saucy kerfuffle transpired.”

Mustard, garbed smartly in khaki officer’s dress and riding pantaloons, boldly narrated the already-released transcripts of the exchange recorded on a giant scroll unfurled by his loyal footman, Willingford. Though he added no new information to the proceedings, the Victorian vigilante did create a spectacle worthy of the Shakespearian drama that has consumed the electoral process.

The tension crescendoed when Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) referred to the pith-helmeted gadabout as “Mister” Mustard. The famed imperialist was quick to correct him, “You do insult me, you rumbumptious milksop! The name is H. J. Heinz Mustard IV, Lord of Poupon, third cousin to her Ladyship, the Duchess of Dijon, Knight Commander of The Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Colonel of the 4th Queen’s Own Hussars! I flatulate in your general direction, you lily-livered, pinheaded, puzzlewit.”

Matters only worsened when the White House began live-tweeting during the testimony, citing concerns over Mustard’s judgment issued by his former associate, Professor Plum. These events come hot on the heels of allegations of witness intimidation by the president towards Mrs. Peacock during her testimony last week when the President tweeted the following: “The Ballroom, the Conservatory, the Billiard Room, Mrs. Peacock ruins every room she touches.”

Col. Mustard could not be reached for comment, as he has boarded the first British East India Trading Company vessel bound for the Near East where he plans to seek the quietude of the hunt

ChuteTheMall and rayzer007 like this.
  5. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Well he’s actually one of the few journalists left in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFrame and nraman like this.
  6. K. Foster

K. Foster

Vindman needs to spend some time in a small room with Eddie Gallagher.

John43 and ChuteTheMall like this.
  7. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

He needs a media distraction, so somebody should try to strip him of his ranger tab. :animlol:

8. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

Vindman has a twin brother, another Lt Col, but with airborne wings even though he's a JAG lawyer. He'll probably need a lawyer soon.
    [​IMG]