$800 $750 or Best Reasonable Offer. Looking to sell a "Like-New-in-Box" Trijicon 3x30 Compact ACOG - TA-33 (with Green dual-illuminated Horseshoe/Dot 5.56mm/62gr. Ballistic Reticle). Pics Below (For larger copies, click here: .

Uses the TA-60 flat-top thumbscrew mount. One of Trijicon’s Gen2 Compact ACOG Series. Includes the original neoprene soft-cover for the optic.

Will be shipped in the original, extremely well padded/protected hard-case, containing the Manual as well as the “LensPen” optical cleaner/brush tool.

Purchased about 2 years ago. Only mounted once, and used during a single range-trip (to Zero the optic at the recommended 100yds, and test the Ballistic Reticle at further ranges), during which exactly 52rds were fired. It has spent the rest of its life stored (while still mounted) in a padded soft rifle case, sitting in my climate controlled safe.

In the Pittsburgh region, but I am already all set to ship it (by USPS) to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Asking $800 $750 or best Reasonable offer (USPS Priority Mail shipping included). Payment preferred by Pay-Pal or Zelle, but other payment methods will be considered.

Thanks for looking at my listing, and feel free to contact me with any questions.