GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18,053 Posts
I'd wipe my ass with it and hang it on a lamp post.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Sounds like a threat of murder, arson, intimidation.

Terrorism.

This should be taken seriously and the sender(s) need to be hunted down, and sent to one of those offshore prisons that we don't quite keep records of.

·
Aw sheet main
1,548 Posts
I would hope that could be grounds for escalation of any conflict. If anyone gathers outside a recipients home, the recipient should be able to take that as a lethal threat, and come out shooting.

I would try to store things like family photos somewhere safe. These people are unhinged and they have half of our government and most of the media supporting the threat. It's easy to burn someones home down while they are away.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Outside of having a Trump sign in a yard or window how did the group identify the recipient as a Trump supporter? Is it they leave for a job every day, cut the lawn on a home they maintain or can be seen leaving every Sunday morning to attend a service?

Here is the other shoe...if the voter were to flip and vote for Biden and Trump still won guess what. You are screwed anyway. How would the group know? How could you prove it? You could be on the ground screaming "I voted for Biden!" And they will still be kicking you in the head while they set yout house on fire.

You were targeted because you are white or maybe because there is a father figure in the home.

Be calm. Plan accordingly.

·
S.R.D. v
10,026 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts