Louisville, KY braces for Annoucement

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Kentucky Shooter, Sep 22, 2020.

1. familyman357

familyman357 I'd be more cynical, but my apathy prevents it.

You're not alone. With all the casual misinformation - and straight up intentional disinformation coming from some interests - it can be somewhat difficult to get the straight story.

2. voyager4520

voyager4520

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Inyo Tim and B C like this.

3. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

The President already sent his well wishes to the LMPD officers who were shot.

Inyo Tim likes this.
  4. Lampshade

Lampshade

The boyfriend in the apartment was not the suspected drug dealer and the cop who got shot was not the one who was charged, fyi.

Haldor likes this.
  5. evlbruce

evlbruce

Funny how the ACLU now wants the body cam footage to be a state secret.

CAcop likes this.
  6. ray9898

ray9898

I love it. At first it was going to be the smoking gun confirming their narrative of how biased and unjust the police were. Then that didn't happen and the footage became the best evidence to support the allegations of the police, rock solid evidence. After that is when it became a privacy concern for the ACLU.

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Inyo Tim likes this.
  8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Yeah, that whole "all police should have to wear body cams" thing didn't last long.

badge315, Dukeboy01, fastbolt and 2 others like this.
  9. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

If only the Democrats didn't keep cutting the police budgets - cost is the main reason police departments don't have body cams. It is cheaper to be sued than to store the data. They have to choose body cams, or cars to get to the calls they would record with the body cams.

Caver 60 and CAcop like this.
  10. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I am told the rioters managed to shoot the only black, Haitian police officer in Louisville.
    LMPD.jpg

Suspect charged after 2 LMPD officers shot downtown

[​IMG]
    Larynzo Johnson

"He's been identified as Larynzo Johnson. He's charged with wanton endangerment and assault of a police officer."

"Assault of a police officer" usually means Assault 3rd degree in Kentucky and gets you 1-5 years. Since what he did was either Assault 1st Degree (10-20 years) or, at a minimum, Assault in the 2nd degree (5-10 years) I don't see the wisdom of undercharging him.

Then again, the press may have read "Assault 1st - police officer" because that's the same law, but different violation code than regular Assault 1st and just wrote it their own way.

FullClip and mike from st pe like this.
  11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Maybe this is only lawyer humor.

I have a case where a "peaceful protester" is suing the police for shooting him in the back of the head with "an object" (bean bag, rubber slug, etc.). Yesterday his lawyer:
    [​IMG]

Told me he needs 42 days, instead of 21 to respond to my motion to dismiss, because the rioters "peaceful protesters" are making it too hard for him to get to his office and work. (I didn't bother telling him I haven't been to my office since March and it took me 1 day to write and file the motion).

badge315, Dukeboy01, fastbolt and 6 others like this.
  12. Couch000

Couch000

Extremely sad. Louisville used to be a great place to live and work but not so much right now. Eventually good will overcome. Gotta have faith. Stay safe my friend!

LurkingSwan and Inyo Tim like this.
  13. Current Resident

Current Resident

Inyo Tim likes this.
  14. Sharkey

Sharkey

Good will overcome in the next world, not this one. Consider leftists a cancer. Wherever they go, they bring destruction. Meanwhile educators continue to indoctrinate them to do it all the more.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

15. Sharkey

Sharkey

I thought someone posted in this thread that the BF stated he knew it was the police banging on the door. Has that been further verified? Maybe that is why ACLU doesn't want body cam footage released? Go pack to post #57.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Inyo Tim likes this.
  16. Inyo Tim

Inyo Tim Senior Moment

I like the way he dresses to blend in.

FullClip and Current Resident like this.
  17. Current Resident

Current Resident

18. Lampshade

Lampshade

I don’t see post numbers browsing from my phone.

All statements from the boyfriend, to my knowledge, have been that he did not know it was the police. My understanding is he made a 911 call that is consistent with this claim.

I am also unaware of the existence of any body camera footage.

19. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Because the National Guard killed somebody the last time they were there and since they operate under the Governor's authority he isn't risking it again.

Kentucky fan and Inyo Tim like this.
  20. sarge83

sarge83

The KY governor came out and threw gas on the fire demanding the AG release more information on the case, having formerly been the KY AG and knowing that under law he could not. Then after the violence little King Andy comes out and begs people to go home.

I was very impressed with AG Cameron's presentation. He was professional and stuck to the facts. HE didn't indict or fail to indict anyone, the grand jury made that decision based on the facts presented and that idiot in the governors mansion knows that and so do all the radio, tv and newspaper "journalists" who covered this cluster*&^k.

The media bears a tremendous amount of blame for this entire fiasco with their out right lies and journalist malpractice. No knock raid-lie. She was in bed asleep-lie. They didn't hear the knock-lie and the list goes on. The media pissed people off and whipping up rage against the cops. Had they come out and indicted all the officers on murder one charges there would have still be violence because they were not immediately executed. The national and local medias need to be treated like pariahs by police departments and the average Americans who are tired of this political BS by the media, they are truly the trash of humanity.