GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
The poor downtrodden, underprivileged soul was turning his life around.
Now he's a prisoner in the race war waged on this underserved rich, vibrant culture, by white supremacists.

·
Registered
74,473 Posts

RIP

Reactions: Geeorge and Dave514

·
packin heat
2,358 Posts
I sat on a jury where the defendant was charged with beating his GF’s four year old daughter to death. We found him guilty of murder two in less than an hour.

Louisiana. There’s a lot of bayou there. That mf’r needs to disappear.
Gator bait.

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
No.
The reason: Because they should still be in jail, and not let out to harm society again!
Taxpayers should not foot the bill for decades, for prisoners who have absolutely no chance of getting out of jail. Free food, medical, dental, clothing...all at our expense.

One round of .22LR, that's all they need.

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
Taxpayers should not foot the bill for decades, for prisoners who have absolutely no chance of getting out of jail. Free food, medical, dental, clothing...all at our expense.

One round of .22LR, that's all they need.
I have NO problem with that !

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
When does BLM come in?

·
NRA Life Member
63,408 Posts
When does BLM come in?
Since the 2-year-old was a police officer's son, I expect BLM won't be coming, unless the shooter was their representative.

Azariah Thomas's father Vince Hutchinson, an officer with News Roads Police Department.

Reactions: Geeorge

·
Gringo Viejo
28,519 Posts

I'll supply the fuel. tom. :steamed:

Reactions: IamtheNRA

·
Registered
42,445 Posts
Since the 2-year-old was a police officer's son, I expect BLM won't be coming, unless the shooter was their representative.

Azariah Thomas's father Vince Hutchinson, an officer with News Roads Police Department.
JFC

sickening

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,085 Posts
People want to act like life is a video game should have their life ended in the same way as a game ,bloody and painfully

Reactions: IamtheNRA
21 - 33 of 33 Posts