close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Louder than a junkyard dog....!!!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by ATL Peach Girl, Nov 16, 2004.

1. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

I bought a pack of 6 little itty bity play mice at Target the other day for 1 dollar, in their dollar section by the front door (Blasto!! Ponti!! you have to run out and make this purchase!!)

My 12 week old kitten has really taken to these little gems and growls louder than a junkyard dog over them, and Max, the older cat LOVES to pounce on, terrorize and tease the kitten when he is "guarding" his "catch".......I think his "feral" days of mice catching are coming back to him.....he was actually SNARLING this morning over one......;P

The first time I heard it, I thought "No way is that the baby making all that noise!!"....."NO WAY!!".......

I think I will run out and get a few more of those $1.00 six packs of mice.......;f ;f ;f ;f ;f

2. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

You might better get a few dozen more packs of those mice ;P ;P ;P ;P

3. blasto

blasto 7 of 9 (lives)

They tend to end up under the fridge/couch/dishwasher/etc.

=)

Thanks for the tip!

4. tony4311

tony4311

sounds like what I've got. black white or grey mixed mice with red, green and yellow feather tails? Ratlles and the cat goes nuts. G/f checked under the oven yesterday and found 10 up against the paper towel rolls we've got there to block them.

5. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

And under the closet doors ;g