close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lotto Fever and the 99%

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Mar 30, 2012.

  1. snerd

    snerd Deep State

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2007
    Messages:
    17,764
    Likes Received:
    12,005
    Location:
    Oklahoma!
    .......
     
  2. ChuteTheMall

    ChuteTheMall Witless Protection Program

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2000
    Messages:
    67,063
    Likes Received:
    88,773
    Location:
    Trump Tower, overlooking the wall Mexico bought.
    Omg....i won.......brb
     

  3. snerd

    snerd Deep State

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2007
    Messages:
    17,764
    Likes Received:
    12,005
    Location:
    Oklahoma!
    Still 3 1/2 hours to drawing! LOL!
     
  4. Glock30Eric

    Glock30Eric .45 ACP

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Messages:
    3,353
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Southern Maryland
    I don't want to play cuz 99% of winner ended up being broke after winning a lotto.

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
     
  5. snerd

    snerd Deep State

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2007
    Messages:
    17,764
    Likes Received:
    12,005
    Location:
    Oklahoma!
    America is great that way, isn't it? Spend it, save it, or a little of both. Your "choice". Think of the stupid ones that blow it all as stimulating the economy.
     
  6. aircarver

    aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2002
    Messages:
    29,977
    Likes Received:
    7,200
    Location:
    Ft. Worth, Republic of Texas
    I endorse lotteries....

    .....it's the only way the '99%' will pay taxes .......:rofl:

    .
     
  7. rgregoryb

    rgregoryb Amerikaner

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2004
    Messages:
    8,506
    Likes Received:
    1,548
    Location:
    Republic of Alabama
  8. dbcooper

    dbcooper

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Messages:
    1,138
    Likes Received:
    2
    A few bucks to daydream, better spent than going to a movie.

    I win and I'll gladly give the finger to the 99%, the rest of the 1% too:tongueout: