close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lotsa holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 12421, Feb 18, 2006.

1. 12421

Time to clear out the old holsters I've had laying around. I had to buy the whole lot of holsters on E(vil)bay just to get at the ones that I really wanted. These are the leftovers that I have no use for. Most of them look brand new except as noted. I'll try to be as accurate as I can but I'm not 100% sure what they all fit. You would need to do some research to make sure they'd fit your application. I'll tell you what I've found that fit so far. You can contact me and I can take extra pics or measurements if you need. All prices include shipping. If you buy several of the smaller, cheaper ones I can combine them and be a little more flexible. They could also be picked up locally in Columbus, Ohio. I would be interested in trading for holsters and/or extra mags for a Double Action AMT 380 Backup.

Looks like you'll have to email me for pics since I can't seem to figure out how to post pics on here. Couldn't even manage to do it going through the "browse" routine.

#1. Bianchi 6X for a Beretta M84. It’s a suede, right hand, inside-the-pants w/ thumb break. It looks like some of the longer barreled 380’s might fit it or maybe even a Makarov but it’s up to you if you want to try it on anything other than the Beretta. Looks brand spankin’ new. $10

#2 Uncle Mike’s Sidekick nylon shoulder holster. Size 0 for smaller revolvers. Their site says it fits 2-3 inch barrel small/medium double action revolvers except 2 inch 5 shot. I found that a Ruger SP101 fits in it fairly well but something like a Chief would probably be a little sloppy. The thumb break is adjustable. I believe you can reverse it for right or left hand. Has a offside tie-down but there’s no holster side tie-down (appears to be made for one but it didn’t come with it). Again, this one looks unused. $17

#3 (SOLD)Roy Original Pancake Holster for a Colt Detective. It’s a tan, 3-slot right hand holster that has been used some and shows a little wear but still in pretty good shape. (SOLD)

#4 Old-school Police holster?? Have no clue who made it or what it fits but is in very, very nice shape. Can’t find any markings what so ever. It was definitely not used for duty carry. My guess it was for one of the older, smaller frame 38’s. $15

#5 UM84/92 Military holster. This is a black, reversible “universal military holster” for the Berretta 92F It looks absolutely brand new and has the cleaning rod with it. $30

#6 Uncle Mike’s Beltslide It’s a nylon right or left handed, size 5 holster. It’s supposed to fit “4½-5 inch barrel large autos” but the Glock 21 won’t fit. Maybe the smaller, more rounded slides of S&W, Colt, Sig, etc would fit better. This one actually will start jacking the slide back if you try and force it all the way down in it. It’s possible that you could force it in there and let it sit awhile and stretch it/ mold it to the gun but I’m not 100% sure. $15
    #7 Uncle Mike’s Sidekick Hip holster (inside-the-pants??) with extra mag holder on the front. See fit info above on #6 $15

#8 (SOLD)Bianchi 7500 Accumold paddle holster Size 13. Fits the larger, full-size guns and has an adjustable thumb break. Again, brand new. (SOLD)

#9 Uncle Mike’s Sidekick belt holster Right hand, size 7. Fits 3½-5 inch barrel single action revolvers. Haven’t tried any of them. Brand new. Even has the box with it but no papers in it. $13

and here’s the real MISC. pile……………..

#10. (SOLD)Hunting holster w/ mag holder Believe it may be for a full-size 1911 type gun but don’t have one to test fit it. I figure, what other auto. would anyone be hunting with anyway? Haha. It’s a nylon, cross-the-chest style w/ thumb break and a slot for one extra mag. Not sure how much it’s been used but a little bit dirty, possibly from laying around (SOLD)

#11 (SOLD)smaller revolver vertical shoulder holster This one appears to fit the smaller revolvers. MAYBE everything between a Chief to a 21/2” 6-shot. I know a SP101 will fit it but that’s about all I know. It is a vertical (not a horizontal) nylon holster with a thumb break and tie downs on both sides. It’s marked AMS Longmont, Co on the back. (SOLD)

#12. (2) small universal nylon belt-slides. That’s about all I can tell you about them aside from they have an adjustable thumb break and a “made in USA” tag on them. Could probably be made to use with most semi autos but not sure on that. It’s a pretty basic holster. $7 each
    #13 Inside the pants holster by Assault Systems Again, no clue what it fits. My guess would be the smaller autos somewhere between 25-380 autos. Maybe the old Davis or Jennings size guns. Not sure what else. It’s reversible for left or right hand. $8

2. 12421

Bump for the weekend.

3. 12421

Email sent Ogi.

4. 12421

#3 and #8 are sold.

5. DaveGT

DaveGT

I'll glady take this one:

#11 smaller revolver vertical shoulder holster This one appears to fit the smaller revolvers. MAYBE everything between a Chief to a 21/2” 6-shot. I know a SP101 will fit it but that’s about all I know. It is a vertical (not a horizontal) nylon holster with a thumb break and tie downs on both sides. It’s marked AMS Longmont, Co on the back. $10

If you would e-mail me at eaglerider@valornet.com and let me know how you want payment and how much shipping would be to zip 79529, I can get it right off to you by PayPal, cashier's check, however you want it.

Thanks
    Dave

6. 12421

Reply sent DaveGT

7. 12421

#11 is sold.

8. 12421

#10 is also sold

9. 12421

Anyone else need any of these? Would also consider trading for a nice, leather IWB holster w/ a J-hook or belt strap (not the clip type) to hold it in place for a SP101.