close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lots of apocalypse shows lately

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by glockrod, Jan 9, 2010.

1. glockrod

glockrod NRA-Endow. Life

Last nite and tonite. I find myself watching, though. Interesting, some almost crazy.

Rod

2. raven11

raven11

i also fin it strange the History channel use to be showing non stop shows about Hitler, now it is the apocalypse

must be new management:dunno:

3. sbhaven

sbhaven

Last week was "Armageddon Week" on the History Channel.

In the last two years the History Channel has gone down hill. For me its unwatchable when shows like Ice Road Truckers, Ax Men, Pawn Stars, UFO Hunters and Nostradamus Effect are on.
    :puking:

4. LoadedTech

LoadedTech

Tinfoil hat on..........2012 is almost here...........Tinfoil hat off. I still like the H channel

5. RioKid

RioKid

History channel is worthless! "After Armageddon" is on now and then "Apocalypse Island". Rinse and repeat all night.

Ice Road Truckers, Ax Men, Pawn Stars What do these have to do with history? They are more like a reality show.:steamed:

6. sbhaven

sbhaven

All last week I watched the various Armageddon shows with tinfoil...
    [​IMG]
    But then again I love disaster flicks (and yes that includes the greatest disaster movies ever made with the 1970's trifecta of Poseidon Adventure, Earthquake and Towering Inferno).:rofl:

I still watch the History Channel from time to time, only because of shows like WWII in HD, Locked and Loaded, Mail Call, and Battle 360. However, the shift to left seems to have started when Nancy Dubuc, Executive Vice President and General Manager, History came on board.
    :steamed:
    How long before the Military Channel get the leftist make over that the History Channel has gotten?