Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one Lot of seven (7) extremely well-used but completely functional and reliable Factory 15rd LEO-marked Glock 19 magazines that I no longer need. All seven magazines are former PD-mags that have been used in a training environment that has imparted into them an extreme amount of "character" but otherwise they are completely reliable, with straight and true feed-lips. Long story short, they look like hell! But they work just fine. If you can live with numerous scratches and scuffed floor-plates, with an almost "gray" appearance from use, they will continue to make fine practice mags with a lot of life left in them. Most were manufactured around 2000, with the "1" revision marked at the bottom-rear. Most have "9mm1" followers, but one or two have "9mm3" followers, with good functional springs.

I can accept a United States Postal Money-Order (only) for $80.00, for all seven (7) magazines, with USPS Priority Mail shipping included! That's $80.00 shipped for all seven magazines for one USPS money-order. Will not and cannot be shipped to any banned City or State, including but not limited to: CA, NY, MA, Chicago, New York City ect. Please PM if interested, thanks for your time.:wavey:

·
NRA and GSSF Life Member
2,415 Posts
I received the mags in a well used condition
Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts