Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
EnemyOfTheState
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying:

My shooting buddy moved away to be with some girl he met on the internet. I am a member of TDSA, a private club in south Dallas co. which I like a lot. It's a great place. http://www.tdsa.net/ I have friends who own guns, but I can't seem to get them to the range with me. I like shooting alone, but I'd like to go with someone else sometime.

Any GTers live nearby wanna go shooting with me?

·
EnemyOfTheState
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
I was checking out the websites for tdsa. Do yall shoot any of the matches? I shot idpa a couple of years ago and have been wanting to shoot matches like that. I'm hoping to find time to shoot everyother weekend if i can.

·
EnemyOfTheState
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't shot a match there (or anywhere). I would like to, and I am training for it, but I'm married and have a hectic schedule. Every time there is a match I have something else going on that day.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
sounds about like me. I got 3 kids a wife with a disability. I've been plannin on shooting the idpa match in terrel at the trpc range but every month when its time I got other stuff to do. Me and the wife have been talkn lately that me wantn to go shoot a match every couple of weeks shouldnt be that bad of a strain. I just gotta plan better and get out and do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts