Loretta Lynch to advise New York attorney general in probe of NYPD

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by callihan_44, Jun 11, 2020.

1. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...-attorney-general-probe-nypd-clashes-n1229371

New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Wednesday that former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch will advise her office's fast-moving probe of the New York Police Department and its clashes with protesters at demonstrations sparked by the fatal arrest of George Floyd.

James announced that Lynch and Barry Friedman, a New York University professor who serves as faculty director of the NYU Law Policing Project, will join the investigation as special advisers.

"The right to peacefully protest is one of our most basic civil rights, and we are working without rest to ensure that right is protected and guarded," James said in a statement. "As we continue our investigation, I will continue to use every tool at my disposal to seek answers and accountability, and that includes calling on the sharpest minds to lend their expertise."

"There is no question that Attorney General Lynch and Professor Friedman have the experience and knowledge, and our investigation will be all the more powerful because of their support," she continued.

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Trump had publicly questioned the meeting at Phoenix's Sky Harbor Airport, after which Clinton and Lynch claimed the conversation centered around their grandchildren. The meeting occurred just days before the FBI decided it would not recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.

"Does anybody really believe that Bill Clinton and the U.S.A.G. talked only about 'grandkids' and golf for 37 minutes in plane on tarmac?" Trump asked via Twitter at the time.

3. Intolerant

Intolerant

Democrat state gonna do dumb things. I live in NYS, i see so much stupid you wouldnt believe it.
    The ones who cause all the problems are picking the top dogs that are not to good at covering their tracks. Lynch is being investigated (heheheheeeee)

4. Timmy bigtime

Timmy bigtime Previously Timmeh

Law enforcement need to take early retirement and just leave these liberal cities. They are fishing to put a lot of blame on whomever is stupid/loyal enough to still be there.

jr24 and callihan_44 like this.