GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
What did I come in here for?
10,945 Posts
"Several Orthodox Jewish men who came to the protest to show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement was assaulted and taunted with antisemitic slurs. A Vietnamese Baptist church was also destroyed."

New Republican converts. Hope they haven't voted yet.

·
NRA Life Member
28,420 Posts
As in the recent thread;

" Karma's a ***** "

·
Registered
18,095 Posts
Zero ****s given.

Reactions: Flags and Bish1309

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I almost died Yo.
Dumb A$$ could not even die right. He needs to try harder because he sucking right now!

·
Registered
945 Posts
"Several Orthodox Jewish men who came to the protest to show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement was assaulted and taunted with antisemitic slurs. A Vietnamese Baptist church was also destroyed."

Something isn’t right here. A Vietnamese Baptist church? I thought they’re all Catholics?

·
Registered
397 Posts

If they’re Orthodox or Viet, I’m gonna guess that they’ve been Republicans their whole lives.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
From the article:

WTF kind of place is Philly anyway? LMAO.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I am all broken up for that poor bastard

Play stupid games. win stupid prizes

·
Registered
244 Posts
"yo man, look at my hand, dawg!"
Good stuff!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts