Glock Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a huge believer of our second amendment I am just curious how many people would continue to ccw if they lost there state, county, and or city did away with ccw permits?
Again I am a big supporter of our second amendment.

· NRA Life Member
75,701 Posts
I have always carried a gun when and where I needed to, permit or not (Chicago, for example).

· Registered
5,536 Posts
I don't think that would happen in Texas, but the choice would be to move to a place that you could legally carry. If there are no states that you could legally carry in, we would probably be in a war and you would be carrying anyway. I shudder to think that we could ever be in that situation.

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the responses. I agree with all of them. The reason I asked is to see if my decision is the same as others and so far it is as I thought it would be. Have an awesome Labor Day and stay safe

· Army Vet
1,301 Posts
Texas is not doing away with the LTC. Even though Constitutional Carry is active in half of the U.S., there are some states where I still need my LTC to conceal carry when I’m visiting in those states.

Reactions: mmcbeat

· Registered
590 Posts
Why would anyone be foolish enough to answer that in a public forum with anything other than "no, I'm a law-abiding gun owner"?
Why would anybody worry about it? You could confess to murder on the internet and it wouldn't mean anything unless interested law enforcement could independently prove the murder really happened.

· Banned
25,596 Posts
As a huge believer of our second amendment I am just curious how many people would continue to ccw if they lost there state, county, and or city did away with ccw permits?
Again I am a big supporter of our second amendment.
With more states going to Constitutional Carry, I can't fathom this being an issue unless you are in CA, NY, or NJ.

· Army Vet
1,301 Posts
With more states going to Constitutional Carry, I can't fathom this being an issue unless you are in CA, NY, or NJ.
North Dakota only honors “resident” carry permits from the states that it shares reciprocity with. They also have Constitutional Carry, but ONLY for N.D. residents.

There are a number of other states that will only honor concealed permits that are held by residents of the same state that issued the permit. If those states can successfully get Constitutional Carry on their books, they may follow North Dakota’s lead and limit permitless carry to that state’s residents only.

Time will tell...

Map Ecoregion Product World Font

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.