Looks like the bottom of the face mask market has dropped significantly.

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by Detectorist, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

Nov. 4th, when Trump wins.

RPK Clone likes this.
  2. Intolerant

Intolerant

This BS was all staged just to see if they could control the people. Now that they KNOW that they can, all you sheep get ready for this next flu season right around the corner. Be prepared to do as your told by your suited communists.

JDubbs316 likes this.

3. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Sherlock913 likes this.
  4. MaverickDMD

MaverickDMD

I heard Trump got infected with Covid by not wearing a mask. He's wearing one now though.

5. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

I have a bandana.

6. racerford

racerford

Not possible, we have been told from the beginning that the mask is to protect others, not you. So which part were they lying about?

7. MaverickDMD

MaverickDMD

Well, his rhetoric and very public example and mocking against the science of the use of masks and social distancing, and his insistance that Covid is a hoax, is in large part behind the continuation of 40,000+ new Covid infections in the US every day. Two hundred and ten thousand deaths now, 1/4 of the world's deaths from only 4% of the world's population.

The recent Rose Garden event clearly showed continued flouting of everything known about the contagiousness of Covid. He is distinctly to blame for his own infection and he very unfortunately may pay with his life.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    Mr Meeseeks likes this.
  8. racerford

racerford

You did not answer the question. Were they lying about him getting it from not wearing a mask designed to protect others? Or they lying about cloth masks protecting you or others from anything?

I don’t recall him mocking social distancing.

Total isolation, or biohazard suits are the only really effective methods to avoid getting the disease. Which are you using?

redneck ron likes this.
  9. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

He probably got it from someone else who was not wearing a mask. There are a ton of them around him in the White House and basically everywhere he goes.

I guess if he really cared about social distancing he would not have allowed all those Rose Garden spectators to the Supreme Court nomination to be crammed together like sardines.

MaverickDMD likes this.
  10. racerford

racerford

And yet again, you did not answer the question. More deflection. And you didn’t answer the new question either. Come back when you can answer simple questions.

11. spork

spork Caffeinator

I still have my original box of N95 masks, but I gave at least one away. I have only used two so far, but I am working from home and I am a hermit anyway. I also have a bunch of N99 masks that I haven't needed to get into yet. I guess can use those if I am required to go into work again.

MaverickDMD likes this.
  12. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

You do realize the testing is highly flawed and there are not 210k deaths from Covid in the US? At best there is maybe actually 10-20k Covid deaths. Do some research about testing and how it’s being mishandled. There is a great summation from a recent Canadian parliament debate that sums it up nicely. Even the creator of PCR testing spoke about the inaccuracies many years ago. Sadly he’s no longer with us.

[​IMG]

13. syntaxerrorsix

syntaxerrorsix Anti-Federalist CLM

That's quite the claim reducing 210K to 20K. Maybe this ought to be the gif you went with.

[​IMG]

Mr Meeseeks likes this.
  14. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

You should stop acting like a child. Come back when you grow up.

15. Mr Meeseeks

Mr Meeseeks

Glad I saw this thread. Just ordered 20 more N95’s on eBay, will give over half to my family. $6 each is better than $10 each. I made sure to get the ones with the cool breathe valve, or as I like to call them, **** everyone else masks. I’ll throw a little virtue mask over the valve if I have to be around old people. But manufacturing facilities where 100% of the people are unmasked? They can pound sand and breathe in my lung-aids.

MaverickDMD likes this.
  16. nutsnax

nutsnax

China aids is a bio weapon

A scientist defected from china and corroborated this.

The same scientist said these things are readily able to be made.

IMO If good masks (N95+) get cheap again.... Might want to stockpile some within reason

MaverickDMD likes this.
  17. racerford

racerford

So you admit that his not wearing a mask was not an issue, because a mask is to protect others, unless you are properly wearing an N95 or better?