Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,048 Posts
That tooth/jaw all healed and better now?

Bow season starts in NY tomorrow, leaves are getting beautiful.

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tooth is actually great. The government is not so great :fist:

Actually I didn't get any pain meds after, didnt even need them!

·
NRA Member
17,696 Posts

Yep...we have a customer that has their aircraft grounded & awaiting FAA approval. I think the customer will be rather unhappy tomorrow.

·
Registered
32,655 Posts

Excellent, now what are you on about then?

·
21,360 Posts
The government shutdown. VR is home indefinitely without pay.
I'm "critical" because the politicians know that if people don't get their SSA checks they have no chance of being reelected.

Each and every one of them should be voted out of office and the people need to show them who's in charge. At this point "they" are our masters.

They deflect attention away from themselves by pitting the people against each other in the constant drivel of Republican vs. Democrat. No different than Middle Eastern countries that rile up their citizenry with "America is the devil. Israel is the devil" when their citizenry questions why there has been no improvement because of their governments general inaction, minus the fleecing of the country and the coffers.

In the mean time our government is for sale to the biggest bidders out there, both foreign and domestic, and we're all treated like a bunch of shmucks. Congress, a den of liars, cheats, and thieves. They'll still get paid, by the tax payers and their big business bribe makers, what do they care?

G-d bless America because right now it's run by enemies of the state.

·
Registered
32,655 Posts
Geez I'm sorry for your predicament. I hope things work out for you and the shut down isn't long. Best of luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts