Glock Talk banner

Looking to put some night sights on my Gen 3 26

563 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  cadillacguns
Picked up a little 26 a while back and looking for sights. Local shop only carries TruGlo TFO for it. Are these good or should I go with Trijicon? Also, these installed is $109. Any input is appreciated. I'm a great shot, but by no means an expert with this kinda thing.

Thanks in advance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
15,399 Posts
I like my Trijicon HDs but they were another $20 installed. Anything is an improvement.

· Registered
59,814 Posts
I like the TFOs and have had good results with them however some here have found them more prone to damage than other choices.

· Transform & Win
3,351 Posts
If you prefer three-lamp night sights (two lamps at rear), I would choose the Trijicon HD™ Night Sights without hesitation given the two choices you mention in your post.

I've written about some night sight options in an earlier post here >>> Night Sights for Glock 30

The fourth paragraph in the above post includes a link to more information about TruGlo TFO issues and my personal opinions about them. If selecting TruGlo, I would ask the shop to get a pair of TruGlo TFX sights. TFX are an improved version of the earlier TFO model that provide better protection for the FO elements and are shorter in length.

The last paragraph of the post is about Trijicon HD and a comparable alternative from AmeriGlo, Spartan Tactical Night Sights, with some pros and cons between the two.

· Premium Member
991 Posts
Picked up a little 26 a while back and looking for sights. Local shop only carries TruGlo TFO for it. Are these good or should I go with Trijicon? Also, these installed is $109. Any input is appreciated. I'm a great shot, but by no means an expert with this kinda thing.

Thanks in advance.
The TruGlo TFO are the best night sights you can buy, IMO. The good thing about them is they really work great in daylight too, because of the fiber optics. Most night sights (Trijicon, Ameriglo, etc.) are ok at night but not so good in sunshine, or even daylight. The TFOs are great in ALL light conditions.

· Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I really like the sight picture in the daylight. I have Trijicon HD on my 19, and they're nice. But I really like the TFO. Again, haven't actually shot with them yet, so we will see. May sound silly, bit I like how they add to the profile of my 26.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.