Glock Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I like reading about Glocks and especially G20s. I'm looking for any thread which deals about the merits of the G20, its virtues and detailed opions about the gun itself from members of this forum. I'm looking for information about why people feel the G20 (Glocks) are good (excellent) weapons--in their own words and not a rehash of what the Glock site says. I tried to search, but as you know a tread sometimes may takes on a life of its own (it starts out titled for one thing and ends up sonsisting of something else). I don't want to reinvent the wheel by starting a new thread, but I'm looking for hidden nuggets of insightful opionions, knowledge and information written by members with really good overall information about the G20 which happens to be a part of a thread by a different title. If someone can help--great. If not, I still like this site and its helpful and thoughtful members who always seem to want to take care of each other.

Thanks again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.