Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To complete my shooting range, I need a plate rack to practice "Glock the Plates" for GSSF shooting competitions.Any information on where I might obtain one would be appreciated.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
pratice is a lot like cheating. paper plates make a good low budget plate rack and you won't get in the habit of watching the plates fall.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
pratice is a lot like cheating. paper plates make a good low budget plate rack and you won't get in the habit of watching the plates fall.
Ed, you are joking about practice and cheating,...aren't you?
:shocked:

·
Registered
864 Posts
says the man with his own platerack :rofl: :whistling:

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
it's not so much a plate rack as it is a metal sculpture for the field behind the house.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ede has been on his practice equals cheating kick for years. Yet, he didn't get that good without pulling the trigger a lot. If you google maps his neighborhood his is the one with every version of the GSSF course laid out in the backyard.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
john that's funny but you know it isn't true. i have 20 acres here and not enough of it's flat enough to set up more than two GSSF stages at one time and i don't have a popper.

·
Registered
10,100 Posts
get your spare change ready:supergrin::supergrin:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Sorry my spare change is going into the Ghost doesn't have 20 acres fund!!!!

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
thanks jim i knew i could count on you to help a brother out.

edit: i do have about a half acre of flat ground down the hill from the house but it's right next to the road and i sure wouldn't want to shoot there. there's also a small place at the very top of the hill near the property line that's flat but no back stops or berms.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I second MGM. Unmatched quality, free shipping, customer service. They may be somewhat expensive but I've found that cheap never lasts in the steel target arena. I have a plate rack and a bunch of other MGM stuff. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
13,455 Posts
there a piece in the last front sight i got that shows how to make steel targets. i wish i'd done that instead of the plate rack and am considering taking the rack apart and making the other targets, or getting more steel and having both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts